25 October 2009 - TIRED
I wonder who will be more lazy than me? I can't believe that I have been typing drafts everyday and not posting them out yet. Oh gosh. xp
Yawns. There's so much work to be done. I guess I won't be sleeping early tonight even though I'm still so tired. Yawns...
The day that I'm no longer lazy, my blog will be updated on time and regularly. (:
Oh, I think this shall be one of the reasons why I did not apply for overseas internship. If I really were to go overseas for 6 months, I guess no-one will have my news until I'm back in Singapore.
Finally after getting my pay 2 weeks ago, I treated my family for dinner tonight. The dinner is yummy. and it costs $53. We waited for so long for the 4 dishes to appear on the table.
I guess the kitchen is trying to:
grow the vegetables from seed.
mate the chicken, wait for it to lay egg and for it to grow.
Stupidly trying to catch fish.
(: I guess i'm just mad from waiting for dinner to be serve just now to think of these stupid reasons.
That's all for tonight. I shall aim to finish my drafts by tuesday. **cross fingers**
1 song for today's post:
Backstreet Boys - Shattered
Hohhhh
Hohhhh
Hohhhh
So empty, can't feel no more
As I'm left with my tears on the floor.
I wait for my heart to mend,
But you keep tearing a hole.
Oh, inside I'm so lost
In the middle of my heart
It's a battlefield of love
I've been fighting for too long.
And now I'm shattered
From you chipping my heart, kept taking it til it broke
Oh, how it hurts
Felt it slip from your hands, hit the ground and now it shattered
I'm so shattered
(Can't believe it was me, I'm so shattered)
So shattered
(Can't believe you hurt me, I...)
So shattered
(Can't believe you left me, I'm so shattered)
I'm shattered cut from with inside, ohh
What am I still here for?
Could it be that I'm just waiting
Hoping you'd rescue me
And put the pieces together again.
Inside I'm so lost
In the middle of my heart
It's a battlefield of love
I've been fighting for too long.
And now I'm shattered
From you chipping my heart, kept taking it til it broke
Oh, how it hurts
Felt it slip from your hands, hit the ground and now it shattered
I'm so shattered
(Can't believe it was me, I'm so shattered)
So shattered
(Can't believe you hurt me, I...)
So shattered
(Can't believe you left me, I'm so shattered)
I'm shattered cut from with inside, ohh
Tell me what you really here for if you never really loved me
I gave you my all but it still wasn't enough.
'Cause all you had to say is that you ain't looking for commitment
Instead of telling me what I wanted to hear, hey...
You took my emotions
And scattered them on the ground.
So hard to just pick up
And move on with life again.
And now I'm shattered
From you chipping my heart, kept taking it til it broke
Oh, how it hurts
Felt it slip from your hands, hit the ground and now it shattered
I'm so shattered
(Can't believe it was me, I'm so shattered)
So shattered
(Can't believe you hurt me, I...)
So shattered
(Can't believe you left me, I'm so shattered)
I'm shattered cut from with inside, ohh
So shattered
I can't believe you left me so shattered...
Backstreet Boys new album "This Is Us" is nice. (x This isn't my favourite song from the album. But I can't find the lyrics somehow of This Is Us. Lol. I guess I shall be off to do something practical now. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment